Store lawn mowers, sports equipment and gardening tools in this Lifetime Rough-Cut Dual-Entry Outdoor Storage Shed. Generous dimensions provide 109 sq. ft. of floor space for storing bicycles and other large items. The slip-resistant polyethylene floor stands up to oil, solvents and accidental impacts. Integrated shelving and wall hooks provide extra storage space, which is ideal for tools, gardening supplies and other small items. Use the shed as storage or as a small workspace for your home projects.
This Lifetime dual-entry outdoor storage shed has two sets of double-doors that offer easy access to stored items. Two interior deadbolts keep the left door securely closed, and exterior padlock loops let you lock the doors to protect your belongings.
Two screened vents help provide airflow while keeping out bugs and debris, ideal for keeping this Lifetime outdoor storage shed cool on hot days. The shatter-resistant polycarbonate windows keep out rain, wind and snow when closed and open halfway to provide extra airflow when you need it.
The included components, high-grade metal screws and instructions provide everything needed to build this Lifetime rough-cut dual entry storage shed other than the foundation unit and required tools. Purchase and install the foundation, gather your tools and follow the intuitive instructions to easily build this outdoor storage shed.
The sturdy powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene construction lets this Lifetime rough-cut dual-entry outdoor storage shed hold up against harsh weather conditions. The weather-resistant construction keeps stored belongings dry during storms, resists sun exposure without cracking or fading and stands up to winds up to 65mph.
Does this Set include Everything?
This Lifetime 15 x 8-foot rough-cut dual-entry outdoor storage shed includes everything needed for installation except for tools and the foundation unit, which must be purchased separately.
Are Materials Weather-Resistant?
Made from powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene, this Lifetime rough-cut dual-entry outdoor storage shed resists everything from rainstorms to heavy winds for a long life.
Please check your local HOA, zoning laws and site dimensions for shed use and installation requirements. Site prep and foundation are required but not included. See link below for more details.
Policies & plans
- Assembly: Secure-fastened assembly with high-grade metal screws
- Cubic Feet: 749 ft3 (21,20 m3)
- Door Locking: Exterior padlock loop
- Two deadbolts on interior of left door (locks not included)
- Door Opening Dimensions: 58.3″W x 75.4″H (1,480 m x 1,915 m)
- Exterior Dimensions: 14’7.5″W x 7’8.7″D x 8’H (2,354 x 4,457 x 2,438 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 7′ 6″W x 14’6″D x 5’10” – 7’10″H (2,286 x 4,419 x 1,778 – 2,387 cm)
- Materials of Construction: Powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene
- Max Roof Load: 23 psf/max wind resistance–65 mph (104,6 kph)
- Roof Pitch: 6:12
- Roof Support Trusses: Five steel A-frame trusses
- Screened Vents: Two screened vents
- Shelves: Two corner shelves–9½” radius and 90″W x 9″D
- Windows: Two 16.5″W x 16.5″H
- Polycarbonate windows open half-way
- Warranty: 10-year manufacturer’s warranty