75923928657The Old Town Saranac 146 Canoe offers tons of great features for fishing or recreational use. This canoe features rod holders, storage trays, cupholders, and molded-in carrying handles. With two contoured seats, you’ll stay comfortable while rowing the Old Town Saranac 146 canoe, while the center bench seat is perfect for smaller passengers. With single-layer construction from thermoformed polyethylene, the Old Town Saranac 146 canoe is rugged and durable for any adventure. If you’re looking for a fishing canoe or recreational canoe, you’ll enjoy the performance of the Old Town Saranac 146 Canoe from SCHEELS!
- Molded-in storage trays
- Comfortable contoured seats
- Molded-in paddle rests at bow and stern
- Center bench seat with storage compartments
- Molded-in cup holders at bow center and stern
- Molded-in rod holders at the bow seat and center
- Comfortable molded-in carrying handles at bow and stern include molded-in flush mounts for rod holder or anchor system
- Width: 36 in.
- Weight: 79 lbs.
- Depth: 13.25 in.
- Length: 14 ft. 6 in.
- Bow Height: 18 in.
- Center Hatch: 6 in.
- Capacity: 3-person
- Max Load Range: 700-750 lbs.
- Width at 4″ Waterline: 34.75 in.
- Manufacturer’s lifetime hull warranty
- Material: Thermoformed polyethylene