- The oven is still easy to transport wherever you might want to cook up excellent food. It would make a unique tailgating or camping accessory, or you could just bring it to the back deck for a normal cookout.
- The best part is that even though it’s marketed as a pizza oven, you can really cook anything your heart desires, from meat to fish to veggies.
- If you’re going to use wood or wood pellets, it comes with “everything” you need to fire it up.
- It also comes with a cover that keeps the fire where it belongs, inside the oven, but it has a nice wooden handle so you don’t burn your hand when adjusting wood pellets as the oven heats up.
- A cordierite stone, wood chip/pellet scoop, and wood/charcoal/pellet tray are included in the base package.
- It can burn charcoal, wood, or even gas (with a separately sold attachment)
- The container for your wood easily slides to the back of the stove, while you insert the surface the food will cook on in front of it.
- The oven itself is light and compact enough that it can easily sit on a waist-high surface, so you don’t have to bend down to work with it.
|Dimension(inches):||13.5″(L) * 12.5″(W) Deep Cooking Surface|
Notes: Support Charcoal and Wood Fired burning type (Gas Burner Attachment Sold Separately in ‘Everything Bundle’ variant)